Sales Operations Specialist, North America
Location: Miami / Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Founded in Remscheid, Germany in 1927, RHEWUM has been setting the standard for the past 95 years offering innovative and high-quality machines utilizing sieving and feeder technology. RHEWUM machines are designed and manufactured on-site in Remscheid, ensuring the highest quality and attention to detail. Although headquartered in Germany, RHEWUM has a global presence and offers its high-quality machines, services, and support to customers throughout North America (NORAM).
The Sales Operations Specialist plays a pivotal role in supporting our sales team - including RHEWUM representatives across NORAM - optimizing processes and driving revenue growth. This individual will be responsible for overseeing and streamlining sales operations to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and seamless collaboration between various departments. The role also requires building pitches and documents, conducting research and analysis, and overseeing administrative tasks. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical skills, a strategic mindset, and the ability to implement scalable solutions that enhance the overall sales performance.
- Analyze and optimize the end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to order fulfillment, to enhance sales efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee the management and administration of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Ensure data integrity within the CRM and implement best practices for data entry, tracking, and reporting.
- Help troubleshoot problems with orders, customer accounts and other related issues.
- Help maintain and enhance customer relations (existing and new). Support sales management in contract negotiations with customers and vendors as required.
- Support representation of RHEWUM America Inc. at conferences, fairs, as required.
- Regularly analyze sales data to identify opportunities, potential bottlenecks, and areas for growth.
- Develop training materials and resources to enhance the team's selling skills, product knowledge, and customer service abilities.
- Generate regular sales reports, analyze data, and provide actionable insights to the sales leadership team. Create and present sales performance reports to the executive team, identifying trends, successes, and challenges.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between the sales team, and other departments, such as marketing, engineering, production, and finance.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to ensure smooth information flow and alignment of goals.
- Overseeing sales and executive administrative tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Sales, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales operations, sales analysis, or related roles.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills, creativity, and ability to interact with different people on all business levels.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Bilingual desired (English-Spanish)
- Result oriented and detail oriented.
- Willing to travel (trade shows, client meetings, etc.)
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Energetic and fast learner
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- STD and LTD
- PTO & Holidays
Interested and motivated? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your availability and salary expectations.
Please send in your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com