Do you have questions relating to industrial screeners? RHEWUM provides the answers.,
Meike Schulz, RHEWUM GmbH
As a specialist when it comes to industrial screeners, we would like to share our knowledge and are therefore starting a video series which answers questions from the field of screening and classifying quickly and comprehensibly.
Have you ever wondered why screeners are inclined? Dou you know the differences between dedusting, classifying and protection screening? And what has explosion protection to do with industrial screeners? These questions and many more will now be answered by Mr. Prof. Dr.-Ing. Albert Daniels (Professor of Mineral Resourcing Extraction at the Technical University Georg Agricola) in our weekly published YouTube-Videos. Check our YouTube channel regularly or directly subscribe to our channel at www.youtube.com/rhewumgmbh.
Here you can already see what questions will be illuminated in the following 12 weeks:
- What role does the inclination of the screening machine play?
- Why does one require different screening machines for different products?
- What is the relationship between screening performance and screening quality?
- What is the relationship between product purity and output?
- What is the difference between the frequency and amplitude of an harmonic oscillation?
- What are the differences between dust extraction, classification and protection screening?
- What is the best way to screen adhesive products?
- What am I doing wrong if my machine gets clogged?
- What types of screen cloth exist and what are their advantages and disadvantages?
- What is the difference between wet screening and dewatering?
- How important is explosion protection in the screening process?
- What must be taken into consideration when screening foodstuffs?
Do you have questions regarding industrial screeners that have not been answered? Then send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly via our social media channels. We are looking forward to your ideas and suggestions!